It’s hard finding information about Vera’s other projects but she has starred in two rare short films, several theatre plays, a commercial for Jos’e Cuervo tequila and some sketches for Conan O’Brien.
Directed and starred in Higher Ground in 2011.
– Unspoken (2017) (Documentary)
Emma is a 14-year-old autism spectrum ambassador, bringing her brilliance and emotional intelligence to audiences via typed messages, vibrantly sharing with those eager to learn how to connect.
– Bates Motel (2013–2017) (TV Series)
executive producer – 20 episodes, 2016 – 2017
producer – 20 episodes, 2014 – 2015
– The Escape
Vera stars as Dr. Nora Phillips and the short film was produced by BMW Films and was originally released on October 23, 2016. View the IMDb site here.
– The Butterfly Dance
The short film was made in 1998 and is under the genre ‘mystery’, no information was available for the plot but view the IMDb site here.
– 2002: Under the Blue Sky > Williamstown Theatre Festival, Massachusetts, USA … as Helen
– 1997: Second Hand Smoke > Primary Stages, Off-Broadway, New York, USA … as Linda
– 1996-1997: Taking Sides > Broadway Brooks Atkinson Theatre, Broadway, New York, USA … as understudying the role of Emmi Straube (October 1996)
– 1996: The Tempest > American Conservatory Theater, San Francisco, CA, USA … as Miranda
– The Glass Menagerie … as n/a
– Hamlet … as n/a
– Good > Barrow Group, Off-Broadway, New York, USA … as Anne Hartman
– The Seagull > John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Washington, D.C., USA … as Nina Zarechnaya
– The Vampire … as n/a (the lead)
“What happened is that I ended up getting benched in soccer in high school so I tried out for the school play and I got the lead role. Then I just stuck with it.
– TV commercial for ‘JosÈ Cuervo’ brand tequila
– Appeared in some sketches on ‘The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien’